Yes. Most women have great sleep orgasms or wet dreams during pregnancy.
- Can the baby’s sex be influenced by sex positions?
There is no scientific evidence that your baby’s sex can be influenced by different sex positions.
- Why don’t some women feel sexy during pregnancy?
Pregnancy is a unique experience for every woman. Some feel horrible while others feel wonderful. This is caused by the ever-shifting hormones.
- Can a pregnant woman do anything to reconnect with sexual self?
Yes. There are things you can do when pregnant to calm your anxieties. For instance, have a positive self-talk, and caress your body to enjoy the enhanced sensations.
- Are there sexual practices that are unsafe during pregnancy?
Yes. Basically, you should avoid the abdomen and the belly or any practice that can hinder blood flow into these areas. Also avoid blowing air into the vagina as this can lead to embolisms and possible death.
- When should you resume normal sex after delivery?
If you had few complications, you can resume normal sex even before the recommended six weeks elapse. However, your healthcare provider will guide you better.